Monday, April 20, 2015

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ There are two things I want you to check out...



▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
There are two things I want you to check out today! ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1. This amazing fun app called #LittleMomentsApp - ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Super fun app especially for the creatives out there ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
2. Connect with the oh so talented artist @MyeDeLeon from Singapore who I found on Instagram late last night
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
She is a
Hand Letter Artist
Mother of 3
Girl twins
Boy w Downs Syndrome ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mye makes extra money on Instagram to help with the medical cost for her son ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Here’s what she is doing correctly…………….1. Tells her story thru her photos…………….
2. Shows her art with meaning & purpose ……………………………………..
3. Celebrates her love w her family …………
4. Uses good quality photos ……………………5. Connected w me DM when I asked Q’s about her pricing
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
We continued the conversation via DM and I now feel so much more connected to her
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I want to see her become a HUGE success …don’t you? ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Go ahead give Mye some ❤️ you might even want her to create something for your biz…. I did! ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
If you need help understanding how to grow your brand on Instsgram - Grab my FREE Strategy Guide here @suebzimmerman
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
If you need help understanding how to use DM on Instagram Invest in my Training… link in BIO or click here for fast access @theinstagramexpert AND be sure to leave a comment and TAG some friends if this story touched your soul … I am sharing so that you all understand the POWER of the GL🌎BAL reach on Instagram!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ by theinstagramexpert


from http://ift.tt/1E1s2jJ

No comments:

Post a Comment