Friday, May 8, 2015

If you are following me I am sure you are following other...



If you are following me I am sure you are following other Instagram teachers …. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I believe in Humanizing your Brand as do some my FAV buddies …
@pegfitzpatrick @kimgarst @tedrubin @joelcomm @bryankramer1
Others say don’t post selfies your kids or your pets… Here you see my adorable Cockapoo Cody & passionate daughter Lila 🍍@freshfitandfearless ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Here’s the deal….
When you show people…
What you are passionate about
Who you care about
What makes you tick… People get to know like and trust YOU & Your Brand!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Here are 5 Tips to keep in mind
❶ Great Image
❷ Nice Lighting
❸ Never Blurry
❹ Use Apps to Enhance #Phonto
❺ No Catalog Shots
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wanna learn more…. Click the link in my BIO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tell me what you learned and TAG friends who need to Learn Instagram to Anchor their ⚓️ Brand!! ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ by theinstagramexpert


from http://ift.tt/1PvabU1

No comments:

Post a Comment