Monday, May 11, 2015

wants you to have success on Instagram! But first… you...



wants you to have success on Instagram!
But first… you have to understand how to ⓈⓉⒶⓃⒹ ⓄⓊⓉ from everyone else doing what you do!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Think about you and your brand and the ⒻⒺⒺⓁⒾⓃⒼ I you want people to have when they land on your account…. Tell me how you stand out or what your challenges are below!!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Use 3rd party apps to add creative elements … Some of my favs are:
#wordswaggapp
#videohance
#diptic
#phonto
#hyperlapse
#instasize
#CameraPlus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hashtag Tips ♯♯♯
❶ Post them immediately after you share
❷ Use relevant hashtags, not popular ones
❸ Create & promote your own unique hashtag … One of my favs is #InstaGalLive
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Like this post? Let me know… Leave a comment below and TAG your InstaPals they need to know too!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ by theinstagramexpert


from http://ift.tt/1zU3lpr

No comments:

Post a Comment