Friday, May 1, 2015

is encouraging you to do a #FF…. Here’s ...



is encouraging you to do a #FF…. Here’s mine!!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I want you to understand the value of collaborating both on and off line…. Here is a perfect example from 2 of my FAV IGers ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
👗@2sisters_angie
🎀@2sisters_angie
👗@2sisters_angie
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
🎥@rachelryle
🗽@rachelryle
🎥@rachelryle
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
They are both HUGE success stories and you will see why when you visit their accts… Just plan on spending hours when you do 😊 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
There are so many creative ways that you can grow your Instagram account and none of them have to be spammy… Collaborate and feature others… Some of my fav partners are
@jenns_trends @heyoteam
@postplanner ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Invest in Person opportunities - some of my fav have been speaking at @smexaminer #SMMW15
@kimgarst #SocialBoom @schmittastic #SSSLive
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
You don’t have to have thousand of followers to connect with other like minded business owners … Just an open mind & creative ideas… Give value and entertain & educate
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tell me some of your ideas… I am looking to feature some new case studies for my online course Insta-Results[dot]com… Comment below and TAG some Pals if you want a chance to be one!!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Phew… That was a lot of info … But you are all InstaSmarties so I know you can process my #SueBTips
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ by theinstagramexpert


from http://ift.tt/1GM1CCn

No comments:

Post a Comment