Saturday, May 9, 2015

This is a HUGE #suebtip! How to show up in the search on...



This is a HUGE #suebtip! How to show up in the search on Instagram!!!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
5 Points to Keep in Mind

❶ You have 32 Characters
❷ You can use Emojis to add color and pop
❸ Use words that fit what you do
For Example:
Digital Strategist
Vegan Food Blogger
Fitness Coach
❹ Add your name if it’s not in your user name
❺ Do not use your username - you have valuable real estate here
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I know you learned something here so PLEASE do the following to show me you value my content💕
➀ Double TAP❤️
➁ TAG 5 Pals cuz ya love them👥👤👥
➂ Leave me a comment so I see your face on my feed and come back over to you💭
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
This is how you get new followers NOT by saying “nice pic” “awesome” “come check me out and follow me” - GIVE VALUE - and you will grow an authentic Community!
~ Sue B.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
If you want MORE value then CLICK the link in my BIO … I am going to be doing an epic webinar w @amyporterfield and you don’t want to miss this 😊 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ by theinstagramexpert


from http://ift.tt/1P8dLJ6

No comments:

Post a Comment